Adding Products to touch directory
Log into your account and select "Products" from the left menu.
- Click "Add New Product"
3. Start adding the Product Title in the appropriate field.
4. Add a subtitle if it's relevant to the product.
5. Select the Project it belongs to. This is mandatory. You can select all the projects the project belongs to.
6. If you select the wrong project or want to change the project of a product, you can delete it by hovering over it and clicking the "-" on the right-hand side. as marked on the picture below.
7. Add the attributes of the product in the following selection.
- Select the category it belongs to in the first field.
- Add the Price, Bedrooms, Bathrooms, and Square Footage.
- You can leave the fields empty if there's no information available or it's not relevant to the project.
8. You can add the images of your product in the following fields:
- Main Gallery These images will be visible on your product detail page and you can add all the pictures there.
- Thumbnail Gallery Here is where you set the thumbnail image showing in your product card plus the images to be shown on the image "Gallery" on the product page.
- IMPORTANT: The first image on the left on this section will be shown as the Product Card thumbnail image. You can organize the images by dragging and dropping them in this field.
9. Click "Publish" to save the product and done.
How to install and connect to Mobile Teamviewer Android
1. Download the file: TeamViewerHost.apk. Transfer this file onto a USB drive. (fat32) 2. Insert the USB drive into the USB port on the back of the Philips screen. 3. Once the screen is powered on, use the remote to tap the home icon, then press 1888 ...
SM-32P-T-B - Signcast 32" Touch Podium Kiosk
3 kiosks sold on the 2359 - HARD-LINE Kiosk potential. References images for support: Back of the kiosk Screen Buttons view from the back of the kiosk looking from the floor to the back of the screen on the left side
Default Computer Setup and Naming
More info on how to set up computers once they are going out to the client can be found on the Post Default Computer Setup (before deployment) All computers have to be set up as follows as soon as they come into the warehouse and are added to the ...
Signcast 49in Kiosk User Guide - SM-49L-T-W
1. After opening the case, attach the base of the kiosk to the bottom of the kiosk using the provided allen key and screws. The kiosk comes with 1x power cable, 1x HDMI cable (extra) 1x keys, 1x allen ...
Installing Signcast Studio onto an Android Screen
1. Download the .APK file (signage-rel-version number.apk) to the USB flash drive (must be formatted to fat32). This White Labeled APK can be downloaded from: http://onsignage.com/downloads/ Look for the Android Icon as below: 2. Insert your USB ...