How to install and connect to Mobile Teamviewer Android
1. Download the file: TeamViewerHost.apk. Transfer this file onto a USB drive. (fat32)
2. Insert the USB drive into the USB port on the back of the Philips screen.
3. Once the screen is powered on, use the remote to tap the home icon, then press 1888 (1998 on Viewsonic) on the number pad below. This will open up the admin menu.
4. Select Storage in the admin menu. Then select the USB icon, which will be the name of your USB. This icon will not show if no USB is plugged in.
5. Find the TeamViewerHost.apk file. Select it and then choose Copy. Copy this file to Internal. This will open a white bar at the bottom of the screen. Choose the file icon at the bottom left.
6. Press return on the remote, and then select Internal. Find the TeamViewerHost.apk that was just transferred from your USB and select Open. You will then be asked to install Team Viewer, click install.
7. Return to the menu and now select Apps. You will now see the TeamViewer Host application. Open the app and you will be asked to log into your TeamViewer account.
8. You can now log in and control the screen from another computer.
Installing Signcast Studio onto an Android Screen
1. Download the .APK file (signage-rel-version number.apk) to the USB flash drive (must be formatted to fat32). This White Labeled APK can be downloaded from: http://onsignage.com/downloads/ Look for the Android Icon as below: 2. Insert your USB ...
Installing Teamviewer on windows
Below are the steps to install TeamViewer on your device to allow SignCast access remotely. Step 1 Go to https://get.teamviewer.com/signcast this is automatically start downloading our teamviewer client; if it doesn't please click the "Try Again" ...
Signcast 49in Kiosk User Guide - SM-49L-T-W
1. After opening the case, attach the base of the kiosk to the bottom of the kiosk using the provided allen key and screws. The kiosk comes with 1x power cable, 1x HDMI cable (extra) 1x keys, 1x allen ...
Adding Products to touch directory
Log into your account and select "Products" from the left menu. Click "Add New Product" 3. Start adding the Product Title in the appropriate field. 4. Add a subtitle if it's relevant to the product. 5. Select the Project it ...
How to install and refill the automatic soap dispenser
Installation 1. Use the key to open the front shell of the dispenser and put the dispenser on the wall. 2. Mark the position of the hole on the wall and then remove the dispenser. 3. Turn on the switch to adjust the flow. Bottom for a large output ...